Fit 4 Start attracts innovative entrepreneurs from well beyond Luxembourg’s borders and has become renowned in the start-up community as a very valuable launch pad for early-stage ICT companies. Due to its success, Luxinnovation and the Ministry of the Economy have now decided to double the number of places available and offer 10 start-ups the opportunity to benefit from the next edition. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to present themselves during a competitive pitching session where the final participants will be selected.
Fit 4 Start offers:
- 16 weeks of expert coaching in Lean Start-Up, a structured methodology for rapid product and service development, and the Agile methodology which calls for high flexibility and the ability to pursue and realise well-defined short-term objectives;
- free access to co-working space in a business incubator; and
- a grant of €50,000, to be matched by €10,000 of equity.
An additional €100,000 is offered by the Ministry of the Economy to start-ups that have both successfully graduated from Fit 4 Start and managed to raise at least €50,000 of private equity after the end of the programme.
- setting up or have incorporated an ICT company with an innovative slant in Luxembourg less than 12 months before the start of the programme;
- a team of at least 2 people, of whom at least one will work full time on the project during your participation in Fit 4 Start.
Learn more and apply here: www.fit4start.lu