Startup World Cup is a global conference and competition that brings together the top startups, VCs, entrepreneurs and world-class tech CEOs.
This regional semifinal for the Startup World Cup will be held in Luxembourg City and aims to foster local innovation by bringing together a distinguished startup ecosystem. The winner of the pitching competition will represent Luxembourg and EU Region at the Grand Finale and will compete alongside 15 other startups from all over the world for a chance to win a US $1,000,000 prize in investment.
The selected participant will be announced the 15th of March and on March 22, the regional finale will be held in EY Luxembourg.
Programme of the event:
- 4:30 | Doors opening
- 5:00 | Welcome words
- 5:10 | Introduction of the startup World Cup Competition Rules by Fenox
- 5:30 | Keynote speech
- 6:00 | Introduction of the judges
- 6:10 | 10 semi-final pitches
- 7:20 | Networking break & jury deliberation
- 7:40 | Awards ceremony & closing words
- 8:00 | Walking dinner