LCL executive education programmes, industry seminars, roundtables and conferences are an important aspect of the rich academic environment that is cultivated at the University of Luxembourg in cooperation with the MIT global SCALE network and with the support of the industry.
The various LCL events provide a platform for researchers and managers to present their work in an environment that encourages critical thinking, the free exchange of ideas and knowledge discovery.
In 2019, the LCL is organising a full eXplore week: conference and executive education workshops will be dedicated to green supply chains. Interactive sessions as well as inspirational keynotes are the learning experience from the conference. How to leverage latest development in sustainability, digitatisation and risk management are in the focus of the executive education workshops.
2019 eXplore Conference
“Navigating the green supply chain”
12 March 2019
- Sustainable logistics
- Green energy supply chain
- Supply chain resilience
- Incentives for greening the supply chain
- Josue Velazquez Martinez, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Nils Löhndorf, University of Luxembourg
- Anne Lange, University of Luxembourg
Top 3 supply chain trends in 2019
- Sustainable supply chains,
- Blockchain and digital supply chains,
- Supply chain resilience and mitigation
13, 14, 15 March 2019, Limpertsberg Campus, Luxembourg