Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), many from the skilled crafts sector, are critical to the Luxembourg economy and have great potential for economic growth. Innovation is vital for increasing their productivity and competitiveness.
Innovation can help enhance your competitiveness. Depending on the situation of your company, innovation can make it possible to:
- decrease costs by improving processes or by resulting in speedier performance
- increase sales through the creation and launch of a new product/service
- make your company stand out from your competitors through original products or new services
- adapt your products or processes to an evolving market
- develop a new activity that did not exist previously.
Innovation comes in many forms. Be it disruptive or incremental, innovation brings competitive advantages to SMEs and is crucial for their long-term sustainability. It creates value through the development of new products and services.
Launched by the Chamber of Skilled Crafts and Luxinnovation, Club Innovation is primarily a meeting place and a forum for entrepreneurs mainly associated with the crafts sector. Participants from different fields have the opportunity to share their experiences regarding success factors for innovation.
Club Innovation meets two to three times per year to discuss a theme related to innovation in companies such as:
- Technology transfer for SMEs
- Intellectual property contract
- Evaluating your innovation capacities
- Technology watch for companies
- Lean Management for SMEs
- Social media and IT for craft SMEs
Are you a company executive, and do you wish to join the Club Innovation? Do not hesitate to contact Luxinnovation. Membership is free of charge, and your experiences will certainly enrich the discussions.